Sunday, July 7, 2013

DREAM C@Tcher

There has been a lot on my mind recently in regards to an assortment of things in my life. As of right now, I am currently on FMLA from work, which leaves me in a tough situation in the financial standpoint, however if OPM finds me suitable for Disability Retirement, I will back-paid. The woman at work seemed fairly confident that I will get the retirement package, as well as Social Security will also accept it. My emotional state has seemed to pick up, which is a good sign. I still need to focus on a few aspects of myself in order to feel how I did a few years ago, but I suppose I am getting there. It makes me happy to know I'm on the road to recovery in my mental state. My medication seems to be helping a lot as well. However, there are still some days where I lose all ambition, all motivation, aspiration, and inspiration to do just about anything. I have made a plan to do a little cleaning, housework, and exercise in the mornings. I have been waking up around 4AM every day, and usually no one is up, so I figure that is when I can get my housework and the like fit in. My mother also thinks it is a good idea for me to get a work-from-home part time job. I am not sure where to even start to look for something like that. I suppose I will eventually find something, though. Also, I have been considering selling some more things on eBay. I have a few things I can put up that I think will sell, but it's just a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment