Monday, October 21, 2013

[UN[Known

There is a lot going on in my life at the moment, between facing my certain fears, finding ways to overcome them, and doing what is best for me.

First off, I would like to address the "Issue" with work. I am being terminated. This is actually a huge relief off of my shoulders. I haven't been yet, but I should hear soon on the decision. If I am, I can finally begin to pursue some other wonderful opportunities and see where that takes me.

Next, I purchased tickets for the County's transit authority bus thing to go to different places, while you have to call 24 hours in advance, I figured I could use the transit for doctor's appointments and things like that.

I've also decided that I would like to begin taking Tai Chi lessons. I think that this will not only help my mind, but of course my body as well, and then I'll be able to kick some butt.

I've discovered a lot of things that I'm terrified of that I must overcome, and I know that I am the only one who can make that happen and hold my head above water, yet uncertainty is still really scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment